The following terms and conditions apply to the Automated Cra LLC website www.automatedcra.com and the Automated Cra LLC Coaching Course. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1. Intellectual Property
1. All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Automated Cra LLC, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United States and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
2. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Automated Cra LLC.
2. Links to Other Web Sites
1. This Web Site may contain links to other sites.
2. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Automated Cra LLC or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
3. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.automatedcra.com without prior permission.
2. You agree that, if you have provided Automated Cra LLC with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to Automated Cra LLC and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the Automated Cra LLC’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Automated Cra LLC in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
5. Availability of the Web Site
1. The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
2. Automated Cra LLC accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
6. Modifications and Interruptions
1. We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the website without notice at any time.
2. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the website.
3. We cannot guarantee the website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
4. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the website at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the website during any downtime or discontinuance of the website.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
1. There may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the website, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information.
2. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the website at any time, without prior notice.
8. Limited warranties
1. We do not warrant or represent:
i. the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
ii. that the material on the website is up-to-date; or
iii. that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Registrations for our coaching program must be made in writing by online form, or e-mail. The registration is a binding offer. A contract is only concluded when we accept the offer. The booking will be confirmed in writing.
10. Terms of payment
Sums due are payable immediately on booking without deduction. Confirmations are normally sent after the booking. Payments are to be made free of charge for the recipient. This also applies to payments from abroad and even if a transaction fee is incurred. The costs of the payment transaction are always borne by the initiator of the transaction. All fees are subject to the value added tax applicable at the time of performance.
11. All Sales Are Final
We do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
12. No Returns or Exchanges
As we provide a digital service, so returns and exchanges do not apply. We do not offer any kind of returns or exchanges.
13. Changes to the scope of services
The content and schedule of the coaching program can be changed while maintaining the overall character of the course.This does not entitle the participant to withdraw from the contract or to a reduction of the invoice amount.
1. With their registration, coaching program participants undertake to observe the following:Workbooks or documents etc. are
1. subject to copyright and may not be reproduced photomechanically or electronically at any time or under any circumstances;
2. they are only intended for the personal use of the coaching program participants and may not be passed on to third parties.
2. The coaching program may not be recorded, documented or passed on without written permission.
3. By purchasing this coaching program, Automated Cra LLC grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use our copyrighted coaching program and any associated materials solely for your own personal and non-commercial, non-duplicatable use.
4. Our coaching program is protected under United States and foreign copyrights.
5. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of the content within our coaching program is strictly prohibited.
6. Your purchase of our coaching program does not grant you any ownership rights to our coaching program.
7. Any breach in the terms of this agreement may result in termination of your access to the coaching program materials
15. Do not rely on information and tools on this website
1. We are not regulated and Automated Cra LLC does not provide a regulated service. The information and material (including tools) provided on our website are for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
2. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content, or information derived from, our website. For example, you should seek further information from an independent financial adviser or from providers of specific financial products.
1. The coaching program is carefully prepared and conducted according to the current state of knowledge.
2. We assume no liability for advice given and the utilization of knowledge acquired.
3. This coaching program and its videos, documents and other associated content (hereinafter inclusively referred to as “coaching program”) has been produced by Automated Cra LLC.
4. When you purchase our coaching program, you agree to this Liability Waiver.
5. All sales are final for online coaching programs. No refunds are issued for online courses once a sale is completed.
6. The information in our coaching program is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide a credit diagnosis or substitute for financial advice.
7. We make no guarantees or warranties that the information in our coaching program is appropriate for you or will result in improvement of your credit rating , business or personal life.
8. The information in our coaching program is by no means complete or exhaustive to the scope of the subject matter and therefore does not apply to all conditions, situations or opportunities.
9. Any reference to or mention of any particular case or instance is intended for informational purposes only and not an attempt to remedy a particular problem, or suggest that the opinion stated in the e-coaching program is definitive on the subject, and is subject to change.
10. Any mention of strategy or methodology in any aspect of credit repair does not indicate a guarantee of success, and is subject to change.
11. Before you apply or recommend any information in the coaching program, we suggest that you get financial , legal and specialist advice.
12. By purchasing this coaching program and applying the knowledge base, you are assuming the risk that the information may not be appropriate for you or your clients, and you agree to waive any liability as such for Automated Cra LLC.
1. A concrete success is not promised by Automated Cra LLC. However, Automated Cra LLC works to the best of its knowledge and ability to ensure that coaching is successful.
2. The service is focused on the professional role and development of the participants.
3. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the website and coaching program, the related materials or the services are accurate, complete or up to date or fit for your purpose.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude all guarantees conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity to the website and coaching program, the related materials and the services, whether express or implied.
6. By purchasing our coaching program, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years or older and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement .Automated Cra LLC has sole right and discretion to determine whether to sell our coaching program to any individual and may reject a purchase by any individual with or without explanation.
7. The content provided in our coaching program is provided “as is,” “as available,” with “all faults”, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
8. Our website and content may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Automated Cra LLC, including all our affiliates, have no liability whatsoever for your use of our website or content.
9. Automated Cra LLC cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of our website or content.
10. Automated Cra LLC does not represent or warrant that our content or our services found within are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that any such items are free of viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, you should exercise caution in the use and downloading of any such content and use industry-recognized software to detect and remove viruses.
11. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses somehow attributed to our content and services is disclaimed. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain content through our website or services at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use thereof and any damages to your mobile device or computer system, loss of data or other harm of any kind that may result.
12. In no event will Automated Cra LLC or its, employees, contractors, vendors, affiliates or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from your use or misuse of this video whether such damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statute or by way of any other legal theory regardless of whether such damages could have been foreseen.
13. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Automated Cra LLC’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the video(s) we provide prior to the event giving rise to liability.
14. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services.
15. Automated Cra LLC shall not be liable for any third party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss or loss due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
16. Automated Cra LLC does not accept any liability for any acts or omissions resulting from users’ decisions or opinions formed on the basis of use of the Website
17. Automated Cra LLC may, at any time change, modify, add to or remove part or all of these terms and conditions. Users should therefore check these terms and conditions periodically to see if they have changed. Continued use of this Website following any change in the terms and conditions will be deemed to constitute the users’ acceptance of those changes.
18. Automated Cra LLC makes every effort to ensure that the information and data contained on the Website is correct. Automated Cra LLC, however, accepts no liability and does not guarantee that the information and data provided is up-to-date, correct, and complete. This also applies for all other websites referred to by means of a hyperlink from time to time. Automated Cra LLC is not responsible for the contents of such websites reached by means of such a link and reserves the right to modify or supplement the information or data provided without prior notice.
19. This disclaimer applies to all online/on-demand training courses provided by the Automated Cra LLC.
18. Limitations of liability
1. In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us during the one-month period prior to any cause of action arising. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages.
3. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
i. your Contributions;
ii. use of the website and Services;
iii. breach of these Terms and Conditions;
iv. any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions;
v. your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
vi. any overt harmful act toward any other user of the website with whom you connected via the website.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims.
3. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
4. The Participant hereby agrees to assume liability for, and does hereby agree to indemnify, protect, save and keep harmless Automated Cra LLC from and against any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits and related costs, judgments, expenses and disbursements, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, of whatsoever kind and nature excluding Taxes, imposed on, asserted against or incurred by any Indemnified Party, in any way resulting from or arising out of this Agreement.
5. The Participant hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Automated Cra LLC from and against any and all losses and expenses that may be incurred by or asserted or awarded against Automated Cra LLC, in each case arising out of or in connection with or relating to any Services whatsoever provided by Automated Cra LLC any defence with respect thereto arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, the other Operative Documents or the transactions contemplated hereby or thereby, or any use made or proposed to be made, whether or not such Service is provided to the Participant or any one thereof, or any other Person, or an Indemnified Party is otherwise a party thereto and whether or not the transactions contemplated hereby are consummated, except to the extent such losses and expenses (i) are found in a final, non-appealable judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction to have resulted from Automated Cra LLC’s intentional or gross fault or wilful misconduct, or (ii) result from a claim brought by Participant against Automated Cra LLC for breach in bad faith of Automated Cra LLC`s obligations hereunder or under any other Operative Document, if Participant has obtained a final, non-appealable judgment in its favour on such claim by a court of competent jurisdiction.
20. Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
1. Visiting the website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
2. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the website.
3. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
21. Duty of confidentiality
Automated Cra LLC undertakes to maintain secrecy about all company and business secrets of the participants or other private and intimate circumstances which become known to him/her in the course of the coaching, during the duration of an event and also after its end.
22. Accompanying Material
If Automated Cra LLC issues or otherwise makes available accompanying material, this may not be reproduced or passed on to third parties - not even in part - without Automated Cra LLC's consent. Automated Cra LLC shall make the accompanying documents available exclusively to the participants.
23. Class Action Waiver
1. The parties agree that
2. no arbitration proceeding hereunder whether a consumer dispute or a business dispute shall be certified as a class action or proceed as a class action, or on a basis involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other customers or potential customers or persons similarly situated, and
3. no arbitration proceeding hereunder shall be consolidated with, or joined in any way with, any other arbitration proceeding.
4. The parties agree to arbitrate a consumer dispute or business dispute on an individual basis and each waives the right to participate in a class action.
24. Waiver of Jury Trial
Each of the parties hereto hereby irrevocably waives any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding arising out of or related to this agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby.
25. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
26. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us by email.Such notice will be deemed received, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
28. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Automated Cra LLC shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of Texas and Automated Cra LLC and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Texas.